Thursday 1 July 2010

Back to my roots....

It's been a while since I rabbited away on this wee Blog-o-mine, and you'd be forgiven for thinking I'd got bored and packed it all in.

In the best tradition of end-of-term school reports, I "must do better" and I promise that I shall try.

Meanwhile, as a reminder that I am still alive and kicking, I'm giving you a photo dump of my recent trip to the UK, which included two funerals, a week of glorious sunshine, some serious quality time with my folk back in Blighty and a rather magnificent Sunday in the Park (said park being Hyde Park, said Sunday being 27 June - the last day of the Hard Rock Calling festival featuring Crowded House, Elvis Costello, Crosby Stills & Nash, Paul McCartney and 50,000 barefoot maniacs having a good time as the sun beat down).

First, some scenes from my mother's small but perfectly formed back garden....








Then some days out in town and country...
























Then there was that day in the park.













and finally, a small something that made me smile...

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the beautiful photographs specially those from your Mum's garden

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for visiting my blog. I hope you will come often. I have also linked up with your blog so hopefully more nice photographs (and posts).

    ReplyDelete